Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Ballentine Wedding!

phew,
my head is still spinning from all the festivities over the last weeks

second wedding of the year: Mr and Mrs Ballentine!
the wedding events were on Thursday and Friday so not really a true wedding weekend
but it was awesome because it meant we still had Saturday and Sunday
I am a big fan of Friday weddings now!

thursday was the rehearsal 
the rehearsal dinner was held at Busy Bee Cafe in downtown Raleigh
such a fun little spot
 and I got to give multiple squeezes to one of my favorite people, Libby, who also photographed their wedding
she did a fabulous job, per usual.
love seeing my new name in print. still get butterflies.
Neil and Gwyn are moving to Iowa at the end of the month
a friend from the MBA program sent these hilarious gifts for them to open at the rehearsal dinner
yes, those are gigantic foam corn hats
Mr and Mrs Ballentine: official corn huskers
my aisle buddy all the way from Boston, can you believe this dude is a doctor?
then I made them do a "last kiss" picture at the end of the evening 
I personally think this picture turned out great
love the street lights and chaos in the background

friday came all too fast
it was the first wedding I had ever been in, minus ours of course 
so fun spending the day hanging out with girls and getting pampered
all the dresses were too gorgeous
their wedding was by far the prettiest one I have been to
all the details came together so well
literally looked like something right out of Pinterest
Jared was an usher and looked oh so spiffy!
bridal party
some of the maids with the blushing bride :)
Mr and Mrs Ballentine!!!
The Rices and The Ballentines! 
Congratulations Gwyn and Neil!!! 
Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day
Iowa is lucky to be gaining y'all
love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment