Thursday, August 29, 2013

Football Season is HERE

food, beer, games, friends, fall 
does it get much better?

Mr. & Mrs. Wuf at Matt and Kelly's wedding
obviously I was completely star struck
[first & only picture with them since 4 years as a student and 2 as alumni]

I don't know what I get more excited about 
tailgates 
or 
the football games 

probably the tailgates 

either way
I am super excited this weekend kicks off the season for NC State! 

friends of ours who have season tickets were married last weekend 
so they won't be at the game due to honeymooning 
by default Jared and I got their tickets
score.

I put together a few of my favorite memories from passed years

beyond excited to head to Raleigh after work 
to spend time with friends, tailgate, 
and of course, watch some Wolfpack Football!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment