Friday, August 9, 2013

Updates

life has become ridiculously busy 
and i love it 

the weekend before last we traveled to Ocracoke Island for the annual trip
with about 20 of our friends 
the amazing Boddie's hosted a wonderful weekend that continues to get better every year 
our friends Bunn and Paula Boddie hand made personal corn hole boards as an early wedding present 
I totally cried when they surprised us with them
just a casual 5 tent, 4 truck, 2 large speakers, full volleyball court set up on the beach
of course I forced a group picture
already excited for next year 

last weekend was my bridal shower 
I.Love.My.Friends. 
I can't say enough how lucky I am to be surrounded by such wonderful and supportive women 
love Love LOVE my amazingly gorgeous mom!!! 
just best friends for over 10 years 
the food spread that was all made by my MOH's sweet mom! 
playing shower games
and making me cry with sweet words 
all my favorite ladies :) 

after the bridal shower my bridesmaids, mom and I headed down to the bridal store
they all got to see my (actual) dress on me 
it was so fun showing them and I loved their reactions to me in the dress 

and as of today...
(the background picture is the first picture we took as a couple over 5 years ago...melts my little heart)
I am seriously so excited to call this man my husband 

we have all of the big things done for the wedding
now comes the fun part...paying for it. 
oy vey

this is the last weekend I will be in Winston for four weeks! 
coming up... 
bachelorette party 
grandparents arriving in Wilmington & dress fitting 
Labor Day weekend & first NC State football game 












No comments:

Post a Comment