Monday, February 18, 2013

Done.

It is officially official...


I am DONE with nursing school FOREVER (until I go back and get my NP that is...) 

It only took 13 crazy hectic bizarre short months to complete my second degree, Bachelor of Science in Nursing. It was well worth the stress, tears, sweat, and blood (literally) to get to this point because it feels amazing! 

We took celebration to the extreme Friday after the final. Wish I had captured more of the excitement. Here are some of my favorites from the day.

Just before the final :) 
Thank You E, I have about 20 that look similar to this.
But, this was my favorite! 
Love Y'all! 
J serenading E  
Jared and Josh arm wrestle.
love. 
Accelerated nursing students know how to celebrate 
Oh David. 
I still am not an RN yet though. Sadly, I have to take the dreaded NCLEX! Which will only be the hardest test I will ever take and my career as a nurse is riding on it...no big deal, right? 

I now get the pleasure of dividing my time between NCLEX studying, wedding planning, and finding a job! 

Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment