Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

This is my very first "Wedding Wednesday" post! I have seen this on many of the Southern Bride Bloggers pages' and I think it is a wonderful idea :) And bonus, gives me a reason to blog strictly about wedding (aka no NCLEX or job hunting)!

Most of the ladies I see post their wedding to-do list and I love that idea. However, we are a little over 7 months away (Holy Crap, when did that happen) and I have done very little planning so seeing that all listed out would probably put me into a straight up tail spin panic.

Save the Date Madness 


So, that leads me to my exciting Wedding Wednesday news...we are meeting with our photographer this weekend in Raleigh to shoot for our save-the-dates!! I had never heard of doing this before she mentioned it to us, but we were worried about doing our engagement pictures when it is so cold but knew we wanted to use a photo for our save-the-dates and wanted the save-the-date picture to be different from the engagement pictures (not so mushy-gushy-lovey-dovey)...thus, the "Save-The-Date Photo Shoot" was born!

I have been scouring the internet and obviously Pinterest for ideas. We want them to be original and that describe us as a couple. So pictures of us in a field kissing, sitting on a blanket having a picnic, or holding a sign is out of the question.

I have tons of ideas and with the help of our amazing photographer I know we will get the perfect one and it will be true to us.

Here are some of the ones I like so far...

this is adorable 
we love movies  
would be the winner if we were both teachers 
awesome, but we would be doing belly-flops..
hello, at Carter Finley? perfection. 
this was one of Jared's picks. 
These are all great and I think they show off each couple differently which is what I want ours to do! Sadly, none of these are the winner ideas for our shoot. Guess, y'all will just have to wait to see what we put together this weekend! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Bonus for Jared? More practice for engagement and wedding photos, yay!?! I know he is just as excited ;)

I will be sure to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment