Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Homestretch


home·stretch

 [hohm-strech] noun
1.
the straight part of a racetrack from the last turn to the finish line.
2.
the final phase of any endeavor

Well, I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you dictionary.com

Last night was my last day of clinical ever as a student nurse!!!!! Hallelujah I can hear the white uniform angels singing now! Hard to believe my clumsy self made it all the way to the end in an all white uniform with only one mishap (I washed gum in my jacket pocket)! These babies will either be burned to shreds Friday night or passed down to a sad miserable current nursing student  who I do not envy at all!

Can't contain the excitement! 
Although my clinicals are officially over for nursing school I still have my last final...

Hello, have you seen my motivation? 


The final is Friday afternoon and I have yet to start studying. I have finished all my other work and can find time to daydream about how I am going to celebrate Friday afternoon at 3 pm (most dreams include mass amounts of junk food and strong drinks) but I can't seem to bring myself to review. Maybe I will start tomorrow...

Right now I just want to scream, "I AM ALMOST DONE, BOOYAH!"

In other news... 


I still have the best future husband to ever grace this earth. 

He surprised me Saturday afternoon with fresh roses, a new pair of sunglasses, and a nice steak dinner. This was our early Valentine's Day celebration since Jared has a final on V-Day and I have one the day after. Boo. 

What a man, whatta man, whatta mighty mighty good man 
Steak Dinner. Top: Mine, Neil's, and Gwyn's. Bottom: Jared's. 
As if I could love them anymore! TJ's is now selling these kits. I am obsessed with fresh guacamole! 
Ended the night with our new little weekend tradition of game night! Jared and I  typically dominates.
Sometimes I just can't believe how incredibly lucky I am! So blessed and truly thankful for all the wonderful people in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment