Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rant

Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. 


Oh this is a perfect topic for me
 I love to rant about my pet peeves 
(I have a lot)
I will only discuss two...

First, 
I cannot stand, repeat Can.Not.Stand., when people post on social media about TV shows/movies
I understand people if take to Facebook and Twitter after the show ends to say how they felt about it
A simple, "The season finale of Revenge was freaking crazy!!" 
done. 
People seem to think that this is the place where they can discuss specific events that happened 
Last week three season finales of shows were ruined for me
News Flash: it's 2013 people
some people work, do other things, and don't watch the show live when it airs! 
(mostly to avoid boring commercials)
don't ruin it for others folks
Also, it is ridiculously stupid to live tweet as a show is airing. 
That is all on that one. 

Second, 
Chew with your mouth closed. 
This is my top pet peeve
because it is disgusting 
I hate eating with people who smack their food and I can see inside their mouths 
Parents should teach their children to chew properly 
really its not difficult to do. 
My mom (and grandmother) stayed on us about this growing up 
hence mouth-closed-chewing
Really it is just nasty and makes me not want to eat with you. 

Phew that feels good to rant about. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren! I saw your link on Jenni's post today, and I thought I would stop by and say hello! I totally understand your pet peeves. Especially the chewing. It gets me every time!

    www.lifestreamthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete