Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hurricane Harris at 15 Weeks

This weekend (October 3rd, again, blogging off) my best friend since forever got married!!! I have talked about Meghan a lot on here. I can't put into words what she means to me. She is more like my sister I never had. She married one of the kindest people I have met, Ryan. He already knows how lucky he is ;)

Hurricane Joaquin threatened to ruin their outdoor wedding in Atlantic Beach. It rained poured on Thursday and Friday. But, come Saturday morning there was nothing but clear skies and sunshine. It ended up being the most beautiful  and perfect 80 degree day for their big day! Everything went smoothly and the wedding was beyond gorgeous! [Yes, I sobbed like a baby the entire weekend].
All the bridesmaids after the rehearsal!
Meghan was absolutely STUNNING. She seriously looked like she stepped out of Southern Weddings magazine. These pictures do not do her justice.

pregnant Matron of Honor and her fantastic helper sidekick husband.
I could not be happier for my best friend and her new husband! We love you so much Mr. And Mrs. Harris!
15 Weeks

Forgot to take at 15 week belly shot. Oops. But thats the best side shot from the weekend I could find. 

Quick Update: baby is as big as a navel orange or 4.0 inches and 2.5 ounces. I feel great! Have been sleeping less with all the weddings and excitment (totally worth it). 

Best Part of This Week: aside from my best friend's wedding, was hearing the baby's heartbeat at our check up! It is so magical to hear. I fall more in love every single time! We also set our date for our gender scan, October 29th! But, we still won't find out until Halloween. 

No comments:

Post a Comment