Thursday, October 22, 2015

17 weeks

Baby size: Baby Rice is the size of an onion. Or about 5.1 inches and 5.9 ounces. 

Total weight gain/loss: well I know for certain there is no loss going on over here. I will find out next week how much total I have gained. We will just blame the fair for that. 

Maternity clothes? I finally caved and bought my first round of maternity jeans this Hello, where have these been all my life? They are seriously AHHH-mazing. They are like leggings around the belly and oh, so comfortable. I honestly didn't even want to bother trying on my pre-pregnany jeans. They fit me perfectly before baby and suddenly my bump has expanded at a rapid rate so I didn't want to test it. Into a box they go...I still have some work pants that fit but I know I will have to invest in those soon. Enjoying this weather where I can still wear dresses though. 

bathroom selfies in my first materrnity dress purchase

Sleep: I seem to have reverted back to the first trimester on this one. I am falling asleep a lot earlier and just getting exhausted earlier in the day. Where did my second trimester energy go? Other than that sleep is great! Having some very wild and vivid dreams though. 

Symptoms: my daily headaches remain. The breakouts seemed to have decreased which is very much welcomed. 

Any making you queasy or sick? If you don't count the thought of ethnic food or my co-worker's driving, then nope.  

Cravings: all the bad food. Seriously, I could eat chicken fingers or anything fired for every meal. I don't, but I definetely could. Thankful for my green juice!'

Movement: none yet. Patiently waiting for those first flutters!

Miss anything? Salami!! I want it so bad! Really just a cold deli sub from Jersey Mikes would be on point. That got added to the delievery room cooler list for Jared. Along with champagne and sushi. 

Gender: unknown. But we have confirmed and finalized all the plans for the reveal at the tailgate on Saturday! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Can't wait to find out if we have a little Mr. Or Ms. 

Best moment this week: I would have to say it is a tie this week. Between the fair for lunch with my team or my first prenatal yoga session. In case you didn't know, you can go to the fair for lunch and if you are out bu 1:30 you get your money for the ticket back. The footlong corndog, fried oreos, funnel cake, and lemonade made for a very happy preggers on Wednesday! 
My fisrt prenatal yoga class was amazing too though! I signed up for the classes at the welness center with the hospital where I will deliver. A team mate of mine did them when she was pregnant and said they were awesome. The first class was a lot of paperwork and yoga introductions. It was fun to get to know some other pregnant gals. We are all different stages in our pregnancies so it will be neat to get and give advice as we move along. Looking forward to doing actual yoga next week. 

Most looking forward to: our antomy scan next Thursday! Even though we won't find out the gender that day we still get to see our little babe again. Not to mention hearing the heartbeat again. Eep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment