Friday, August 15, 2014

Milestone!

Yesterday marked the completion of Jared's Masters of Business Administration from Wake Forest University!!!! I seriously can't even put in to words how proud I am of him. I can't explain how big of deal and what an accomplishment this actually is for him. 
While he was completing his MBA and working a full time job: we got engaged, I finished nursing school, planned a wedding, I started a new job, we got married, we moved, we got a second dog, bought a new car and Jared started a new job. 
Phew...And through all of that Jared still managed to support me and all the crap I had going on. 
He really is just the best husband ever!
Jared, I love you forever and more! I am so excited to see what this new journey has in store for us. I am one lucky gal that I get to share this amazing life with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment