Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

Today was the perfect day for a Wedding Wednesday post because we did our photo-shoot for our save-the-dates!

I have been emailing with our photographer, Libby McGowan, for over a month now and was so excited to finally put a face with the name. Let me just tell y'all, she is ahhhhhh-freaking-mazing! I love her so much :) Jared and I are not really into posing for pictures (especially Jared) but she made us feel super comfortable and it ended up feeling like we were just hanging out with an old friend. I don't know what I was freaking out stressed about. I could go on forever about how wonderful she is, but really we are very thankful to have such a great person capture all the special moments leading up to and including our big day! YAY! A big thanks again to my wonderful older brother, James, for making this happen for us all.

Originally, I wanted all the pictures to be done in Raleigh (the save-the-dates and the engagements) but sadly, the weather was just not cooperating when we were suppose to be in Raleigh. So Libby made the trip up to Winston-Salem to take the pictures. Bless her because she knows I am stressed about getting these done and out in time. I am actually super happy Raleigh didn't work out because now we have wonderful pictures of us in a location that has been a huge part of our lives for the past year. It worked out perfectly. So now we will be in Winston-Salem, Raleigh, and Wilmington, all places that have been special to us throughout our relationship.

I am going to try and keep the main pictures we are using for the save-the-dates under wraps because I want it to be a total surprise for our guests! But, Libby said there would be sneak peeks coming out soon so maybe I will share some :)

Hint: the pictures included one of the men in this picture.
The backdrop for some of the pictures may or may not be the same. 
Now I am preparing to spend a week and a half in Wilmington with my sweet mom! Were going to do some extensive wedding planning and get her house ready for our engagement party in two weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment