Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Belly Pics Beginnings

We started taking the belly pictures the week after the positive test. So we thought I was 4-5 weeks but really I was 6 and 7 weeks when we took the first two.
 This is where we were thinking 4 weeks but really it was 6 weeks. Not much of a bump just left over pudge from an extended weekend of eating whatever I wanted at Ocracoke.
This was what we thought was going to be week 5 but really it was week 7. Also when we were still trying to figure out where/how to pose for these pictures. Do you wear the same outfit to see the difference better from week to week? Or just go with whatever you were in. Obviously new to this whole thing ;) 

Symptoms for this time period? Praise the Lord, not one ounce of morning sickness. The biggest difference I noticed was that my bras and bathing suit tops were no longer fitting appropriately. The other big thing is extreme fatigue. I am telling you, I have never been this tired in my entire life. There were several days I comptemplated taking a nap on my desk. I couldn't sit on the couch without passing out which is not super abnormal for me, but this is a totally different kind of tired. I guess growing a human will do that. 

Cravings? None yet. I have been able to keep up with my somewhat healthy eating habits (minus the Ocracoke splurge). If I don't eat ever few hours I get nauseous but that is not really new.

Fruit/Vegetable? At 6 weeks Baby Rice was as big as a sweet pea! At 7 weeks about the size of a blueberry.

What I miss? Wine and sushi. I haven't had the taste for coffee so that haseasy to get over. But, having a glass of wine after work is something I miss. All worth it though!

Looking forward to: not being so tired all the time and sharing it with friends. We are far from that since we are waiting to share it with more people until 12 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment