Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy

Ten things that make you really happy. 


1. Jared (obviously). And knowing that I get to spend the rest of my life with him. 
2. Getting into a really hot car and almost having to catch my breath. Yes, weird and true. 
3. Beau (duh). He can always make me smile even when I am having an awful day.
4. The beach. Toes in the sand. Salt on my skin. 
5. My family. I have been blessed with the craziest and possibly the most dysfunctional group but, I wouldn't want it any other way. 
6. Giving gifts. I love seeing people open gifts that I got them. 
7. My (soon-to-be) new family. They welcomed me with open arms five years ago and I can't wait to officially call them in-laws! 
8. Movies. Or watching entire seasons of a show in one sitting.
9. My friends. Always there, no matter what. 
10. Getting my eyebrows done. I would have someone pluck them for an hour if possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment